Welcome Back... Me!

|
Prepare for another round of blog humour! Cause this blogger-wanna-be is ready for the blogging business again.

Yes! I charged my blog batteries big time! I'm prepared for post flooding again. Sure! I had a great time at Pila; bonding with the bestest people especially Ms. Me-anne Leong, who became a part of my own hall of best clinical instructors. However partly sad from the end of community immersion, I'm also delighted that I learned some community lessons as part of my everyday experiences towards reality & just being at home with the rest of the people that I have missed has given me the comfort & solace to gain my urban strength again.

Now I am able to breathe air with wee bit of worries again because I am so relieved by the documentations that we finished for Pila.

So you must be wondering how I have spent my community immersion there huh? Well, these are some of the photos that have lifted up my spirits. Here they are :D

Well! I better go back to studying again! I actually have to make tons of assignments needed for tomorrow! I also had to do reporting & stuff. Damn! I really miss this journal. :)

More stories to come in LJ guys! I'm expecting lots & lots of mayhems this week, so don't worry... your entertainment is gonna come soom :)

Goodnight everyone! God bless & take care you guys! Lots & lots of cyber lovin' to all of you. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang! :)

Signing off, Community Immersionist (lol?) ALLAN

1 comments:

icey said...

allan!! i love the color. hehe!! apple green is my favorite!! hmm.. lagyan mo na din na pink.. then lagyan mo na din ng new name .. " Icey's " ..bwahaha!! LJ is all mine now!!! ;p i miss visiting ur blogs..hehe!! and keeping in touch with ur celeb world.. oh men!! hehe!! ;p