Less of a man. More of a boy

|
My saturday night was so different from what I usually do on this day. Instead of having a Saturday Night Live kind of night, I had a good night's sleep from the time I got home tucking my little sister in her bed. She was also exhausted from her swimming competition yesterday. As I closed my eyes at around 7-ish pm, I have felt the weight of the world on my body. It just means that sleeping my work off isn't the right thing to do; responsibilities are still waiting to be fed up, & I don't have the energy to finish them all. I'm still not ready for situations like this. I'm still naive in being a college student. I don't know if feeling like crap is part of a man's psychosocial, cognitive, or moral development, but I do know that regression isn't just part of a preschooler but of an adolescent like me, making me less of a man & more of a boy.

It's a good thing though that I still feel the inner childish in me, cause I still am young & dependent. Otherwise I'd be running through life just to catch my breath. It's better to be off the line & into the waves, then being on the trench & far from the surface. If people think having a moustache right now is part of a man's look to look mature, then I childishly point out the truth behind the fact which is a kid actually invented the razor, & the shaving cream.

Tomorrow I'd be in Pila again, so I won't be having another set of Monday-Wednesday posts. I really don't like it but I should continue & finish this thing so I could take this off on my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying Pila right now but the paperworks isn't really that easy to rend. & being the leader thing at almost everything isn't really that much of a help. Sheesh! I'm soo tired dealing with stuff that will kill me. Recogntion people! I need some of it to have proof I'm doing a good job right now.

Sigh... special thanks to the readers out there. Please drop a comment or two to let me know someone's reading it. Good morning & have a sunny Sunday. Still have plans to go through. :D

Signing off, Archuleyva :P

0 comments: