College Damnation

|
We're going down, down in an earlier round

Sugar, we're going down swingin'...

Sheesh! The next two weeks will be one of the most fiery moments that will be posted on the hallway of college damnation. Talk about torture at its best, & my Pharma Midterms isn't really that big of a help too. Unfortunately, we all failed the midterms. Sheesh! Good thing I passed the NCM midterms though.

Next week, we're gonna go back to Pila again. Another set of fun bonding moments with my group, plus Toti, but complete slavery in all the paperworks we have to finish before Wednesday ends. So if my Pharma professor is saying we shouldn't really focus on RLE too much & we should always be ready because we chose this course, then sir... all I wanna say to you is- GO FIGURE!

I'm a total mess again, physically & mentally. What can I say... welcome to the world of college damnation!

Good evening everyone. God bless & take care. Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang :)

Signing off, o)AllAn(o

2 comments:

jeah said...

allan.. gusto ko ung set up ng blog mo... allan....

allan-leyva said...

I know right? haha... Reward yan ng friendster sakin :P