Ignorance- A Haler's Anxiety

|
It's kind of sad that the people you wanna be close with are the ones who can't seem to have the acceptance a person can give.

I'm overeacting, but just a little reply from the people in Yahoo Groups isn't too much to ask. Even if I posted a melodramatic topic, I'm still being ignored. What's up with those people... & Kuya Champ? I know I'm just another Haler but just an answer would be enough. I'm just dissapointed at how people reply to the ones who are already known or famous, & not to some people who just wanted to be heard. I'm getting the blog-sickness again... & it's related to anxiety due to ignorance secondary to not being famous- that's my nursing diagnosis to my signs & symptoms. Come on people! Do I have to pick a guitar & finally sing my songs so that people can visit my blog, drop comments & reply to my posts?! Geez!

I'm a little under the weather lately, I think it's because I'm having a hard time coping up with studies & hospital duties all at the same time. I'm also scared of the fact that there will be another resectioning in my batch & I'm so afraid to be far away to the people I clang to. Forgive me readers... I just can't stand being ignored.

Guys! Text me if you wanna join me in this Wednesday's Treehouse; City Lights. It's only 150Php so I hope you could drop me a message or something so we could hang out at Wednesday 8pm. You still have a chance to treat me ;)

0 comments: