Header for September

|


I'm back from my CHD Typology Family again. Last week we didn't get to meet Ate Malou because she was out, but today I felt really good because she remembered me from my community service from the start of this year. We spent like only 20 minutes there & then I went to Jollibee for brunch. I'm so tired I dozed off at the jeep I was riding on the way back. Good thing my sleeping instincts woke me up at the perfect moment.


Anyways, I'm still having this awful migrain I wanna get rid off. It's been troublesome in my head for quite some time now. Luckily, I have a day off today so I guess I'm going to hit the haystack later after this. I guess I deserve this rest. After all, I've been having some sleeping problem all throughout the week so it's good to finally turn my sleeping pattern to normal.

A new header every month is what I'm always gonna do here at my blog. Like it? It's kinda simple but the words are so deep. THE REAL COLOR BEHIND THE COLOR. Kinda makes your thinking brain works, isn't it? To sum it all up, there's a story behind a story... & that's what my blog is here for. :)

Good day to everyone! Have a happy Thursday & God bless. Take care cause LJ cares. Don't forget to visit my two newest page here- Behind the Blog & the 3M's. Plus, visit this address, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yff9nCctMkg so you could watch my idol David Archuleta's newest music video "Crush". Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Rachelle & Eric.

Signing off, Huang Saw Ming

0 comments: