Putting Life in the center...

|
DAY... not day... DAY

Today I've been blessed with two hours of sleep, nine hours & thirty minutes of class, & tons of school works to do. The good thing about a Friday night is that there's no school tomorrow, & luckily I'm about to regain my sleepless mornights partying at my intrapersonal celebration all in this dopamine-filled brain of mine.

Okay, who am I kidding? I have school tomorrow...

*Sobs. I can't even fool myself from not having school tomorrow. Come on, some of us needs a little disturbia to give lovin' to our cognitive minds, but I know we're gonna be sticking to reality in the end, so what's the point?

Pharma. SHE. NCM

I'm not really that focus on studies but I really have to, especially that I have to make up for the things that I've never given my 100%. It just shows that I'm not really commited to it, as a matter of fact, there's another life waiting for me out there that needed to be given attention, but I'm just not ready to do it. I end up being a phony trying to love something that I know that I do, but not much when it comes to the path I'm scared to even look at. So all I got to do is avoid taking risks & just wait for the right time to come.

3rd Year Student- Not Enough

I have a feeling that even though I'm already a college junior, I still have to learn & experience a lot of nursing brouhaha so I could showcase my mastery to taking care of everyone. Geez! I feel like I'm missing in action here.

B.H.I.E.

It's past twelve o'clock here & I just can't wait... :) Let the world revolve again through my LIFE. I'm just seconds away from 'being near yet so far.'

NIGHT... not night... NIGHT

Funny how things must never come to an end- with paperworks to finish & chapters to be read, I'd say sleeping is a thing of the past.

Good mor-night everyone. God bless & take care

Special thanks to Icey (welcome back I!), Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric :)

Signing off, Everyone's Allan

...Putting life in the center...

0 comments: