From Pila with Love

|
Reality is always ready to be served in Pila, Laguna. All we need is a little pinch of Global students to spice things up a little... a lot actually.

I am home bloggers, readers & people everywhere! I am again in touch with civilization (& by civilization I mean LJ, TV & AC). The thing is, I'm so relieved coming home nine-ish hours ago because I really miss living in my own turf, where I can be who I wanna be. It's not that I'm a pretender or something, it's just that living with other people means setting some behavioral limitations to match up with them.

I wanna say this again, I'm back from Pila! Woohoo!

Okay, so I really had a blast spending three days there inspite all the paperworks I had to finish by next week. I fell in love in their deli's & the fresh air I've always wanted to breathe to clear my head out. I've also met a couple of friends there like the famous TOTI, our global house dog named Dogstyle (lol), the store owner who makes my favorite ube con yelo Ate Sarah, my cute little students CJ, Axel, Dandan, Mary Rose, Cedrick, Mary Laine, Princess S & Princess L, Rich Michael, Justin, Lyka, Kyla, Dexter, Danica & much much more. I aslo got to know my classmates Melissa, Kim, Toffer, Kuya Bryan & Tmac. I also had one of the best clinical instructors there Ms. Me-Ann Leong who guided us in our daily activities. I still had to go back there for one more week so I'm gonna make the most out of it next week. I also experienced the labor in every chores we do, especially the old "poso negro" where I sprained my arm trying to let the water run. My allergies also acted all the way up for three days because the temperature there was like going up & down & I lost my antihistamine drugs there. Even though I get to spend all my money there, well at least its so worth it! But next week, damn! I'll be doing farming work in the fields, so wish me luck I don't get allergies there nor encounter frogs! (shaky)

The most weirdest thing of all staying there at Pila is that I could sleep earlier, really! From 10pm I close my eyes & just like that, I'm dreaming already. That's good because I really needed the rest for tomorrow's activities.

It's all good at Pila, but school works can't wait so I'll be focusing on my remaining subjects this rest of the week. Congratulations to everyone of us who made it so far not only in Laguna but to everyone who worked so hard this week. It's appropriate to give you a cyber-hug >:D<

I've also started two songs while I'm out for my pseudo-vacation. I'll be posting it as soon as I finished it, hence the paperworks & the images I'll upload there. Good day everyone & have a great weekday hehe. God bless us always & take care you guys. Special thanks to the train of people Icey, Karren, Cathy (who's in Pila right now), Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Mark Lawrence & Chellang. You can now subscribe to my newest Leftie's Journal blog! It's easier to drop a comment too so I'll be expecting those ideas from you alrighty? I really love the new look! :)

Anyways, you know you love me...

Signing off! ALLAN, back as usual :)

0 comments: