A Pessimistic Greeting...

|
I know I'm feeling a bit under the weather lately but it's just the tired & stressed-out Allan who's been talking about ignorance & false hopes. The thing is, this is also the only way for me to share my ideas & feelings, even if it's positive or the other way around.

To all those newbie readers out there... welcome! (I have a smile on my face) I hope it's never too late to think that I'm being so emotional right now. Actually, that is why Leftie's Journal did a sudden change to everything; from being emotional black to being sunburnt red to being glamorous green!

Anyways, I had a long day today. After my hospital duty I went to my friend's condo then to SM Megamall to buy some DVDs & stuff. We were so tired from walking here, there & everywhere. We got home quarter to 10PM to rest. So from 6am upto now, I'm still sleepless & so tired as hell.

What's your day like today? Do tell...

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric. Good night everyone!

Signing off, Ey-lan

0 comments: