Blog Discovering...

|
Some of you might notice that I'm also taking some risks of blogging here in Friendter's Leftie's Journal because of the fact that when you think about it, it really does sucks when your blog is sooo kept in a far away universe not being seen by anyone, & those companies who can pay you to blog... it's so devastating in my part that I can't even be heard because, after all, who does blogging in Friendster, right?

My aunt Jane talked to me yesterday about the sites I should reconsider to blog. I'm kinda hesitant because I've been blogging in Friendster for more than a year now & just starting over again makes me so anxious. I also couldn't leave this because I already made this journal a part of me. The dissapointment comes when I counted all the comments on this blog & dang! For almost a year now, I only got 39 comments all in all. It's so hard being a nobody in this world. No one even appreciates my hardwork & the time I'm wasting (not actually wasting) to post something here for the benefit of the readers... but even if I don't want to think about it, I think I really do have readers that are non-existent. It kinda hurts me... because even if I say this blog is meant for writing, not for reading... behind these line is the plea for the people to subscribe in my encoded life. I know there's not gonna be any difference here when I say this, but who cares, right? Maybe it's best if I just talked to this blank sheet of paper for the rest of my life. At least maybe the laptop understands.

I got so anxious to the blogs who made its way to the public. However, I really am proud that some of my co-Halers are bloggers themselves. It's suprising that Hale followers are so similar to one another, although the ignorance is existing. Those two blogs made it past readers' orientation stage & into their own comfort zone.

If only they can read this... I would still give my special thanks to Karren, Icey, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Rachelle & Eric.

Signing off, ~-~-A-~-~

0 comments: