103rd Song- Dignity & Loyalty (4th Album Title)

|
Dignity & Loyalty
Allan Aldrinne Leyva 

Then there was me who waited for a million days
Falling into my concession
From the start, I made it all the way with you
Held your hands when you were sober

I’m always by your side when you fell in disaster
You even are protective when it comes to measure

(Chorus)
My every bit of dignity
Who stood by you, who stood by me
To stay true albeit obscure
The one who changed my point of view
If everything is so confused
I’m always here, I’ll never choose
But never say I’m never there
I gave my loyalty to you

You always made me the shoulder you can cry on
The one who follows everywhere you go
Now I’m standing up & leaving you a mark
I’m giving you the call if you’ll keep using me

I know I had mistakes but I just want to give you
You ought to know by now that I am here to render
(Repeat Chorus)
To you (Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

Even when I found someone
Who took my heart that made it out

0 comments: