All Falls Down...

|
At this very moment, I could lose a friend.

Isn't it unfair if you want to open up something... then one second you just want to say your thoughts, then at the end, you're the one who looks like the villain?

At this very moment, I could lose my dignity.

If only I could rewind everything & do what I have to do... then it's not one of the things I'm worried at now. I don't like to be judged... I don't like to be named... especially from the people I have.

At this very moment, I could fail my studies.

I just wanna get rid of all that tension in my back & start over again. I just want to have a week where I could read all the things I have to know about Pharmacology. I wish I could take the tests... all will be gone by a second. I'm afraid that all the things that I worked so hard for will be such a waste in the end.

At this very moment, I could lose my faith.

I just wanna end my life & start a new one. The world is falling down on me. I don't want to be the one who has to carry it around. I'm not the one the world needs.

At this very moment, I wish to renew my life.

& just haul myself to perfection.

There's no one there.

Today, Allan sleeps again...

1 comments:

Mark said...

EMO SENTI nmn to! Nndito kami Lan :)