To David Archuleta

|
Dear DJ,

Aww, I really miss calling you that. Haha It's been like three months since we were together. Yeah! The concert was such a success in NYC. I didn't expect many people would come to watch me sing. It's slightly nerve-wracking but I got through it with the help of our big brother David Cook. Didn't know it was later called the concert of the year that you shouldn't miss until after the event. So I'm like woah! Anyways, I'm so 'cookified' in our funny skit with Ahiya DC. haha. Did you watched it already? Those staff in Saturday Night Live are such crazy geniuses. How's it going with Uncle & Aunt? I heard he wants me to play billiards with him.  I also miss cooking 'kiam peng' with Aunt. I hope they're doing fine. Tell them I'm going to visit there next week after the tour, & then maybe I could pick you up there & steal you away to Hollywood lol. I think next month will be our recording sessions with Hilary D. I'll be the one who will choose what duet are we gonna sing. I already submitted my 16 songs for the second album & it's gonna be a great hit. How's your brother & sisters? Are they doing good at school? I miss all of you there. I wish I could go there now but I still have three concerts to finish for the whole week. Our next destination is in O.C. I'll be pretty busy rehearsing but I promise I'll sleep more. I don't want you to worry again 'bout my health. You're becoming my nurse already haha. Just take some break in your college & music life when you have the time okay? You're gonna do great. I also promise I'd be going to your graduation next year. 'Till here. God bless & take care always DJ.


Allan Aldrinne Leyva

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

aba!! at nagreply ka talaga huh.. hmf!! hehe!! i dont worry bout it.. coz he lives in my crib.. hehe!! kidding.. hehe!!

tc allan!! ;p