84th Song- Before I Go

|
The unhappy title says it all, but if we bump to each other, then I'll be proving this one's a feel good song to hear. :)


Before I Go
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You’ll never even understand
There are things we can’t comprehend
Can’t comprehend
There are things we can’t undo
Like loving you right out of the blue
I’m watching you

I’m growing now
I’m flying, don’t you hold me down
We’re going wrong
I’m heading right, now we can move along (so)


(Chorus)
Before I go
I really want you to know
This ain’t a show
If I will keep
Pretending I’m just a kid
I’m letting go
It’s all I know
Before I go

He’ll be keeping you awake
Give you a necklace like he owns your place
He owns your place
I said something’s ‘bout having love
& then the heartbreak comes & takes a vow
I’m changing now

I’m running now
I’m reaching for something to drown
I’m playing safe
I should’ve put you in between
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

You’ll never even understand
There are things we cannot comprehend

1 comments:

jeah said...

allan i miss you nah... gawa mo din ako ng blag ha!!!! hehehhe