People Like You - 80something Song!

|

Look who's been a wild-card visitor in LJ... my cute little Char2x. Charlyn, thank you for all the support you're giving me but I'm afraid you have to be 18 years old & at least 5 foot tall to buy a charity ticket. lol. Just kidding Char!

Sigh, good people do suprise you in weird & alternative ways. It's such a good thing I'm always in touch with these sets of friends that I proudly have for a lifetime. You see, good friends may come & go... but great friends, may come & will never let you go. That's a simple thought we should always bear in our minds...

Okay, enough with the cheesy parts, let's just go down to business... Guess what? I have made 85? 86? songs that I'll be posting here. I've not really been keeping track of my compositions lately because all was just so random. I'll write a song then I'm not gonna finish it & will write another one, then I'll be repeating it again until I have no idea where to finish. But since I've finished one of the eight songs I'm writing, I guess it's time to update everyone here so I could maybe empty out that music kidney of mine... okay, that's a disgusting thought... but you get the point. Anyways, here's People Like You. :)

People Like You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Here’s a famous tip to the people out there
You know they don’t care
& when they do
It’s really not that difficult to explain
That people need the same, so with their excuse

Changes we are going through are always ruining our attitude
& I have to say to heck with the fuse
Curiosity always backing off the scene
But what do you choose
You can always buy a booze

(Chorus)
Life in suffering, with all those beautiful offerings
Like hunger, strikes & alibis
Your best friend died & you don’t know why
Wish I had a clue to stop these murdering tools
A world of guns & a world of fools
A little change of attitude will never hurt people like you

Sarcasm’s what you get & don’t you bet
You’re here to fret
Amazing how the world revolves controlled by a simple rule
Get what you have to get
Don’t you care for them
Enough with a sudden excuse
Shame on me & shame on you
They say you’re shoes are kinda uncool
(Repeat Chorus)

Simple mathematics
Automatic minus people like you
Gather up with all your troops
Cause it’s gonna be pretty damn good
Battles everywhere
Change is what you bear
A simple help is not that complicated
Overrated, just provide it
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

A little change of attitude will never bring bad luck to the people like you

Okay everyone! I hope ya'll had a good evening & take plenty of rests while you can cause you're gonna need it for school... do I have to explain why? :D Avoid being sick too. I have a cold today & it's been a major pain in the *ss that it's not going away. Dang it! Hope you had a great day tomorrow... & probably grow a little centimeters... Love you Char haha!

God bless & take care everyone! :P

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah & Charlyn! ;)

Signing off, Chuleyvs :)

0 comments: