Change Passenger

|
It's officially June... everybody has this feeling of laziness when they hear the sound of their alarms, telling them it's time for school again. That's what this month is all about, & that sucks for other people.

Though we always find June as a negative month, well... let's just say school has got to start sometime this year, right? Okay, that was the lamest excuse of the century lol. All I'm saying is maybe some kids are excited to go to school not really just for education but for their friends too. But even though I'm so optimistic this month, I still want a little piece of summer vacation just for a little while. Summer classes are fun & all, but it's not really the type you'll be doing during summer, plus the campaign week that really filled my schedule during my rest days.

With June 10 only being two days away, which is the start of our school, I really don't have any idea how to treat those two days as vacation. Heck! I'm used to imagining myself working nowadays. I can't help it because working people didn't really have time for fun & play. Sleeping before I experience being awake 24/7 again is what I should be doing to have that stress-free start of classes... or, in my case, continuation of classes.

I have tons of ideas lined up for this month, including the personal letters to anybody I know & love (Yihee! David). I also planned to start a day by day personal tribute to someone like you! Yeah, I'll start doing this later this month (Hopefully). I'm still thinking about the first person whom I'll start giving my tribute with so it might take a while. I still want to thank Karren for having the ABSyndorme (Allan's Blogs Syndrome). I love the term & I love how she suffers from it... that sounds violent but... whatever lol. I'm also writing a couple of songs that I'll be posting this month. I'm doing all this while studying so... I guess I may never have so much rest next week.

Another wave of change is coming here in LJ (Lefty's Journal), & in my life especially that it's on the third season already. Better keep myself ready for it... because it's not really gonna be a good one... I'll miss you Jeah, Achi Aileen, Ice, Karen, Weegy, Cathy, & Mafe. I think there's no chance we're going to spend a whole day together because of our ridiculous schedule. But I know all of you guys have a pure heart & will never ever change the way you guys are treating me. I'm really gonna miss you. :_(

Special thanks to Icey, Karen, Cathy, Mafe & Anj...


Signing off, A Change Passenger

0 comments: