Allan's Anatomy 3rd Season

|
Just when you think everything's gonna be a better year for all of us... well, think again!

The cliche "coming soon" is not really what I am excited of. There's so many ways to celebrate another college stepping stone but I guess I have to put these one down for good.

Here's the deal... what will you feel when they put you here in this section & made a lot of good friends & then all of a sudden change the rules & place you to another? I can't even erase it on my mind the whole day. I'm the type of person who can be happy after some minutes when faced with a problem, but I was so worried the whole day I can't even eat or drink anything. I can't stand it, they're putting me in N-314 when my friends are in N-311. Damn it! I can't stand it... the worst part is I can't even do something to change all that. That damn school better be worth my money!!!

I'll really miss the three ladies whom I adore so much. I already considered them as three of my bestest friends & now they're being pulled away from me. Icey, Jeah & Achi Aileen... sob. I really hate what they're doing to us. I just can't stand it... I have to burn the school down. Arghh!

My series will really be a bummer to me, but I guess Mr. Life, not to mention Mr. Mananquil, are enjoying it for the purpose of entertainment. Gosh, that's why I hate live reality t.v. shows.

With all this happening so fast, gosh I really would exhange anything for skipping all this & fast forward my life in the music business. I really, really would. I know the movie Click's lesson, but I wish I had that remote. I'm not afraid to use it too.

I have many ideas lined up for my blog but I'm so angry & depressed because of this. What a way to end season 2 with a walk-out drama & start a new with a bad feeling. I just wish I could wind up summer just to hang out with my friends. I really would like that, I don't care if I have to repeat being so busy & tired at the same time again or bearing the pain of being administered with distilled water injections intradermally, subcutaneously or intramuscularly... I just want to spend the time with my friends especially those three girls whom I consider part of my family circle. I know it's kinda touching... but let's face it, there's no chance in hell I'm gonna turn back time & do all these things together.

With the campaign week also getting into my butt lately, it's been a really tough journey to walk on through since I feel so weak & unprepared. I guess this is the last event I'll get to spend time with them before I will, again, be a nobody in the class, trying so hard to prove I'm nobody's nobody & everybody's everybody. Just kill me now... it's okay. Did I mention that I can't stand it?

Allan's Anatomy... coming really soon... to tell all the stoners to back off!

Special thanks to Icey :_( Karen, Cathy, Mafe & Anj :__(


Signing off, (Nobody will ever call me Archuleyva again... except maybe for Ian... but it's not the same!!!)

Having the Archuleta Addiction Syndrome (AAS) again...

0 comments: