From David Archuleta

|
Dear Lan Lan,

How's it going? I heard your concert was a success last week in New York. I wish I could go but, you know, college plus album is really hard. You understand right? Anyways, are we still on for your next gigs? I'm happy to sing with you again. I also heard that we're going to make a duet song together. I'm really excited about it & so thankful that you chose me to sing a song with you. I'm gonna make you sing real good this time so don't you worry haha. I still remember the accident last three months ago. We really had so much fun escaping John, our music producer, from the studio & we threw a swimming party to your house. When John called us he was so ballistic... it was hilarious! I really miss bonding with you again, friend. After my semester I really promise to spend time with you. I also saw you on tv with our big brother David Cook. You're doing a funny skit together & it was so funny. Anyways, still have many things to do (& maybe you are too) so I'm gonna end this here.

Oh yeah! Mom, dad, my sisters, & my brother want to send their regards to you. Dad said to visit more often since you're the only one he knows who's good in billiards. Mom said she misses your cooking bid time. We really miss you so much. Allan, just take good care of yourself even more. I don't want you to collapse again due to overworking. Just sleep for once okay? I miss you & the staff there. God bless & take care.


1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

uuhhhh.. pwede mag comment!!! grr.. bakit kaw lang may message from david.. hmph!! Hate it!! hehe!! I miss you allan archuleyva!!!