The reason behind blog categories

|
I opened my blog today with a smile on my face... It's all about recognition, with appetizers of funny & mad comments on the side.

Jeah, who's unbelievably one of my best friends, gave me a nice wonderful comment on one of my "Life or something like it" category post which is the Charity Tour 2011. Here's what she has to say:

"allan tigilan mo na yan... isnt this suppose to be a journal??? do you know what a journal is??? i'm bored.... natalo na si david archuleta sa amId... ikaw papatalo ka rin ba??? make your own story by sharing your life's story!!! get it???"

& yeah! She's one of my bestest friends & I thanked her for the comment. Gosh, how I miss our funny antics. It's just the way we compliment each other. Don't worry Jeah, I'll definitely make you your own blog where you can put all your cyber ideas that the world is waiting for. Don't you pet that green-eyed monster. :)

So before you read a post, scroll down a little bit below the post & if you see the category "Everyday Life", then I bet it's not the ones you'll be much entertained.

Anyways, word from the street that school had just started last week ago... that is why I'm busy as a bee right now. So I really appreciate putting down some blog comments for me. Thanks & have a wonderful evening everyone.

Special thanks to Icey, Karen, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, & Jeah :)

Lots & lots of Xs & Os "Allan!" (Jeah's voice)

0 comments: