Thrive & Strive Album Tour

|


Comments & Suggestions:

bnbep-                 Who's gonna watch? I do!!! I kinda missed his Faith & Fate album tour so I'm gonna make it up in his second album. :)


Sly_misses Ipi-     Oh yeah! Been waiting for this. I wish Archie would be there. I love there duet song... Never had I been searching for my strength... lalala :)


xml_jto-             I heard a news about Allan having problems with his voice? I think his larynx must have been overused.

thru_thicks_n_thins-     The news is a fake. He said he's always resting his voice whenever he can, so no need to worry guys. I'm so excited about the tour! Last album tour he went down on the stage & I held his hands... I wish I could do it again! :D

Allan_Addict-  Thank God for this. His album tour is just what I needed for the day. Good luck on the album tour Lan! He must've been very sleepless & tired considering he's doing all the photoshoots, the sequel to his movie, Trigger third season & his new mtv shooting.


never_had_I-   I wanna listen to his Never Had I with David Archuleta. I think he's coming too so he could also promote his album. :)


archuleyva-    No wonder he looks stressed & tired in his interviews, he's always doing the heavy work. I love the new album especially the artworks!


lover_soul_01-   I wish I could have some time to watch his album tour. How many concerts will he performed in this tour again & what places?

jeff_honda_ninety-     New Jersey, Arizona, New York... I think there will be nine concerts all in all. Visit www.allanleyvaofficial.com & you'll find what you're looking for.

Shine_on_me-    I wish the Allan-Hilary love team would be one of their segments. They look so good together in Trigger. I'm so excited for the tour!!! :)

0 comments: