I need help...

|
I don't wanna be a hypocrite anymore. It's clear that will all those happening to me, I really am desperate to talk to someone about it. I need to find answers & solutions.

Today is our Pinning ceremony in AFP Theater, but I don't think I wanna do it anymore. I rather fix what's happening to my family. Let's just say I'm in the middle of a war... & I don't even know how to stop it. I don't know who to talk to anymore. I can't help but cry yesterday night in the shower cause I'm so freakin' stressed out about my mom. Believe me, she's great & all but dang! She really knows how to emotionally hurt you. I know she loves me but I'm not feeling that support every mother should give to her child. I think she's not going to my pinning ceremony... I don't know.

I can't pretend to feel alright today & can't really describe the feeling that I'm having right now. I don't know what to do. It kills me to see that the only people I value so much, are the ones who are fighting.

0 comments: