JuNe

|
I started filling up my schedule yesterday & everything was set up from May 31 upto June 5. It's gonna be a pretty busy week for me today, & partying all night was merely what I needed to boost me up throughout June, thanks Mitch for throwing yours. :)

Okay, so tonight we went  to Mitch's post-birthday celebration after a whole day of making our campaign booth & oh boy, it was one heck of a party! It actually made me happy seeing my N-211 classmates there, & even though I didn't stay awake throughout the whole night upto 6 in the morning, I really, really am happy to be there celebrating. Whoo! Really, I was so tired this morning I just collapsed on my bed but still had the best rest I needed.

But just so you know, if you think everything's fine... then here's my mom getting angry at me again for no reason. She's kinda like the best mom of the year in the anger management category... I'm not really affected, though because I know she's having a pretty rough time managing us three alone, but of course, I, again, have to sacrifice myself for her to put all the anger she has. This really sucks in my part, but if that's the only way for her to feel better, then an unhealthy life is what I get.

Another month to celebrate the ups & downs of life again! It's gonna be a June, I hope, I will completely remember (although it may sound like something crazy is gonna happen)... but who cares... I'm up for something daring anyways... just look at me & my mom right now. First you're okay... then you're not. Sigh, could things get any worse?

A follow up thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who are checking out my songs in imeem. You really don't know how it means to me... so thank you for bearing the pain in your ears while you're thoroughly understanding the lyrics. For those who wants to visit, just type iAllan in the search bar in imeem & you're good to go. :)

Anyways, I still need to finish some campaigning stuff before I get tired tomorrow. God bless & take care everyone! & a happy June to everybody... dum dum dum... evil laugh. lol

Special thanks to Icey, Karen, Cathy, Mafe & Anj :D


Signing off, Archuleta Addiction Syndrome

0 comments: