85th Song- You're Out Of My League

|
I just finished this song a couple of minutes ago & it sounded great. It's a little high in the keys but I think singers like us can manage a little challenge... don't cha think? :)



You’re Out Of My League
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Two feet you’re walking into me
Your eyes are looking, I didn’t have to see
I don’t what’s your intention
I do know there is a catch
So I’d better go keep hidden
‘Till I’ll sense that I’m attached

(Chorus)
I get what you mean
You’re out of my league
So it’s better if we just put things into the past
& never come to understand
You’re out of my league

I’m getting out from my mistakes
Like loving you, I’m just a victim of this race
& it’s good if we just turn it down
A little cry is what we need tonight
& I’d never be a part of you
I don’t think it’s true if just choose
(Repeat Chorus)

Never give me something
That will change all my perspectives
Never even hope for
A miracle that they would understand
They would understand
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

& it’s better if we never say a word ‘bout love
& hide from your judgmental world
Yes it’s better if we just say hi & fake a smile
& show them what we’re really not
& it’s better if we hope that things will around
& move on with our changing lives
You’re out of my league

0 comments: