Singer Makes History

|
June 14, 2011- A suprising mark in the history of music industry has been established as international popstar icon Allan Leyva finished his last concert on his Faith & Fate World Concert Tour where millions & millions of people crowded inside & outside of Kodak Theater.

"I really wasn't expecting that people are gonna be filling up the theater for my last event. It was, for me, one of the biggest achievements that I had since the start of my career." happily said by the 'Platinum Prince' after his concert. A total of five hundred thousand people attended his world concert tour that was automatically referred as the biggest concert tour of the century in the Guiness Book Of World Records.

"I was really, really suprised when I heard the news about the Guiness thing. It was all made possible because of God & all the people who keep on supporting me & gave me the chance to share my passion." added by the singer/model/actor.

The EMI Company, where Leyva is currently residing, too is surprised as the news spread all over the world. "We can't imagine how we shaped Allan so fast that the world can't wait for his music. We really feel good we did not have any doubts whatsoever when we met him" said by one of the EMI music producers who is now working on Allan's second album 'Thrive & Strive' which was predicted to achieve an even more sky-rocketing success with new music hits composed by the singer himself.

Joined by the music crew were hundreds of special guests including American Idol 2008 David Cook; the singer & Leyva made a very surprising but lovely version of Bryan Adams' When The Stars Go Blue which topped number one in the hit chart of Music Billboards for nine consecutive weeks. "He's really my great lil' bro & I have no problems working with him anytime" said by the singer who is currently working on his second debut album 'A New Beginning' that will be released later this month.

Hilary Duff quite made a very beautiful performance with their upcoming duet with Leyva entitled 'Go But Stay' written by the Platinum Prince himself. It will be one of the sixteen songs from the singer's new album.

Together with The Fray, One Republic & Maroon 5, Ms. Eunice Galos also made a remarkable performance with Allan Leyva whom is best friends with the singer.

After the concert tour, the singer doesn't really have the time for some rest because of his busy schedule that were filled up within the whole year. New episodes in his TV hit series 'Trigger' that is currently in their third season should be finished by the end of November. Also scheduled for next week is his very own Charity Tour that will be benefited by the orphanage in the Philippines & China. There will be seven concerts that will be happening throughout the United States & will be aired nationwide. Together with the tv series & the Charity Tour is his recording sessions for his second album & his shooting for the sequel of his Blockbuster movie Trifles & Tribulations (TnT) to be released in May 2013.

"Though I'm very stressed out in work & everything else, dang it! I still have all the reasons to smile everyday. I'm very thankful to everyone who let me in into their lives. It was really a big deal for me having to change someone's life by just sticking to what I do best."


-Reuters

0 comments: