2011 Text Messages

|
Message 56:
Lan Lan! How're u? I was calling u but ur not answerin. Ur not evn callin me back. Is der sumtin wrong? :_( U also promisd 2 vct me rmmbr? Nyways, i already txtd ur frend eunice galos, d actress/model bout d upcoming events 4 d charity tour next wik. i think she already called our music producr, Karen Daka 4 it. she also said her husbnd 'd Pao' is comin wid her. Lan, pls hit me back as sun as u get dis msg. I miss hangin out wid u. God bless n tc :)
From: DJ Cheleta
11:43pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 57:
Allan! David is askin me if ur receiving his messages. His bin trying 2 call u all day. Oh yeah, i already talkd 2 him bout d charity tour nxt wik. Ima go there too. just hit me back asap. Gud luck 2 ur last 3 concerts dis wik. Gud job on finishin ur tour. Lav yah lots. Gudnyt :)
From: Icey
11:45pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 58:
Lan, thank God u already replied. I thought u were ignoring me. Always carry an extra batt 4 ur phone alryt? I knw ur schedule is kinda tyt but i rili miss our bonding moments. Just hav a gud rest ryt now 4 ur 3rd 2 d last concert tour. My family wants 2 say hi 2u. Cant w8 4 nxt wik. Gudnyt lan lan. Gud luck 2 u tom. :)
From: DJ Cheleta
11:46pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 59:
Allan. were having a meeting bout d charity tour tom. thnx for choosing me as ur music producer again. Oh yeah! Did u talkd to anj already? She's giving u Jennifer Lopez's number 4 u 2 txt her bout d concert. Hilary D is also volunteering 4 d events snce u guys r frends. David A said u already talkd 2 him. Gud luck 2 ur concert n gudnyt lan. :)
From: Karen Daka
11:51pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 60:
Info Card Sent: Jennifer Lopez
Mobile Numbver: +9085731902
From: Anj Martin
11:52pm 09-JUN-11
Save this number? Y/N

Message 61:
Allan! Did u receiv Jlo's number? Its ol up 2 u 2 convince her to make her go 4 d charity tour nxt wik. I think u'll be able to make her join, since u guys already met at d oscars ryt? Nyways, I'm also bringin my frend Poshy Beckham. She said she'll join us 2. Gud luck 2 ur concert tom Allan. Gudnyt. :D
From: Anj Martin
11:52pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 62:
Allan! I olready tlkd 2 my boyfrnd Chase. He said he's gonna join the charity tour. He also said u txtd hm last wik teling him hes perfct 4 a directr. Ur crazy haha. I think im coming 4 ur concet tom. Dat's the last one, ryt? Thnx 4 d vip tickets Lan. Gud nyt n gud luck. :)
From: Direk Cathy Bautista
11:55pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 63:
Thnx 4 d vip ticks allan. Me, icey, cathy n chase craw4d r going tom. Luv u lots Allan.
From: Anj Martin
11:56pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 64:
V+!>| H0d 7VHVW-=\\>Tnx 4d vip tickets Allan. Me n my studnts r gonna come tom nyt.
From: Mafe Fernandez
11:56pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N


Message 65:
Hi allan! Hows it goin? Sure. Glad u called. I'm gonna join d charity tour nxt wik wid my husbnds n d twins. Just let me knw d details. Lav yah. :)
From: Jennifer Lopez
11:58pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 66:
Gudnyt n thnx again Lan Lan. Next wik alryt? R David C n Michael Johns gonna b dr nxt wik? Our song Nvr Gonna Make It 2day will nvr b a perfct song without d 2 of dem. Hav sum rest already okay? Gud nyt
From: DJ Cheleta
11:59pm 09-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 67:
I olready talkd 2 Michael Johns n he said he's sure 4 d charty tour nxt wik. Miss u lil' bro. Did u got home safe? Just be early 4 our last practice tomorw okay? Gudnyt Allan. :)
From: David Cookie
12:02pm 10-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N


Message 68:
Miss yah 2 besy Lan. Gudnyt. Pao said he's gonna rap 4d event nxt wik so dnt u worry bout it. :)
From: Icey Velasco
12:06pm 10-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N


Message 69:
Oh yeah Allan! I'm absolutly sure 4 next wik. I already talkd 2 our music producer, Karen Daka n Anj Martin 4 ol d events. Gudnyt n gudluck 2 ur concert lil bro. D 2 davids already txtd me. Cook said he has a prfct atendance in ur Faith n Fate concert tour. Archie said he misses u so much. My wyf wants 2 send u her regards. :)
From: Michael Johns
12:06pm 10-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

Message 70:
Thank u 2 lil bro. Go early tom aryt? Hav sumtin 4 u tom. :)
From: David Cookie
12:07pm 10-JUN-11
Reply to this message? Y/N

1 comments:

bing said...

.,.yeah ='b cooL! haha