The Hills Have Ice II

|
Just when everything is about to get better...

Character 1: Tell me it's over

Enemy: I'm afraid not... (Punches the man)

Just when everything is about to get safer...

Girl screams! "Please don't kill me... Please don't kill me!"

Character 2: We have to get out of here!!! C'mon!

Character 3: Their they are!!! Runnnn!!!

If you think it's over...

Character 4: It's over...

(Enemy stabbed his back)

Girl screams...

...Think again...

Dreamworks Entertainment presents a night you'll surely never forget...

Character 2: Where are we?

Character 1: In the killing part of the world...

Character 3: How can we survive?

Enemy: By running... NOW!!!

Character 3: Ahhhhhh!!!!

A night where hope never exists...

Character 1: Please spare my life... I beg you



A night where, life, too doesn't exist

While surviving is the way of life...

You've been warned again!!!

Character 3: We're safe now...

Enemy: Think again... Laughs...

THE HILLS HAVE "ICE" II... Higher Heels Than Ever!!!

Oh my gosh!!! Look at the size of that shoes!!!

Stepping... Coming soon in theathers near you...


0 comments: