83rd Song- Change Passenger

|
Just to celebrate the remnants of our beautiful & happy moments while we enter a new phase of life without having the same people around you (sob), I wrote a song entitled Change Passenger. It's kinda like a pop metallic rock song. I'll sing it to you when I get famous, don't worry lol. Anyways, nuff said... Here's Change Passenger:

(This is primarily for Icey, Jeah & Achi Aileen whom I'm gonna miss so much... bigger than big time)


Change Passenger
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

All aboard, it’s getting faster now
It’s moving on a crazy direction
Hurry up before they leave the place
We ain’t gonna stop, this is a race

The train is leaving, go & get your stuff
While I sing a country song ‘bout love
Where are my big old hat & my new leather boots?
Come & seek the truth

(Chorus)
Cause I am a passenger of change
I can see my life together with time
& I am a lover of disgrace
That is why I’m changing
I’m a passenger of change

We’re nearly there; I’ll come & pick you up
We deserve a second chance
I’ll drink my time away & dive into the hay
While I dream of a gorgeous frown

Sing me your lullabies as we bid goodbye
We still don’t know how things will turn out
I’m maybe a little bored but enjoying every step of it
Come & see the light
(Repeat Chorus)

Close all the doors while
We celebrate the moments of our life
Don’t get off rail road sign
Don’t even cross another path
We’re taking you to where you ought to be
(Repeat Chorus)

Cause I am a passenger of change
Close your eyes & dream tonight
Be ready for things that will make you fray
You are why you’re changing
I’m a passenger of change

Anyways, God bless to everyone. We're gonna make it until the very end. All aboard the Change Express :)

1 comments:

Pao Ice said...

aww.. allan.. im guna miss you too!! ;p