131st Song- Someday or One Day

|
Someday or One Day
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Someday, I get to see your face
Touch your hands & wait
Your response to what you’ve gained

Someday, I’m brave enough not to falter
My head resting on your shoulder
I won’t feel any older anymore

(Chorus)
& now they let me choose
Someday or one day with you
My heart can’t even think about
Now for just an hour
But then I ask myself
If someday will just be well
So now I’m stuck to my decision
Would I wait or spend a day with you?

One day, I get to spend one day
Though I think it’s worth the wait
So I’m going for someday
  
I just can’t wait
Who would be bringing my fate?
One day’s a good way to go
At least I could take you home
(Repeat Chorus)

If someday is what I’ll choose
I’m killing myself just to wait for you
But if I choose one day to spend with you
What will happen if you left me too?

So now I’ll choose what’s true
A plan that would come through
Everyday’s someday with you
Know that someday’s one day with you
It’s a gift I deserve
In changing the whole world
I’d be stuck to my decision
I would wait & a spend a day with you
(Repeat Chorus)

0 comments: