Wednesday Update!

|
I feel so relieved after stressful hours of finalizing our thesis. I just got home from my groupmate's house to finish it & we can finally breathe.

I really miss the constant posting here. For awhile now I've been so busy juggling everything in my student life that I can't seem to have time for an update. It kinda sucks when you just don't have the time for many things, & the first thing you want to wish is to stretch the time & the other way around at the same time to surpass all these busy life.

But it feels so good once you stop hammering yourselves on the head. I know it's temporary, but hell it's so damn good for the moment.

Okay, I'm actually patting myself on the back for what I've accomplished these past two weeks. Apart from the exhaustion & the fatigue (or beyond that) I acquired, I completely finished our thesis that was suppose to take month to finish & the funny thing is that we had our first copy at the middle of February where Mr. Garzon, our handsome & generous thesis adviser, rejected our proposal... or the whole project itself. We made a complete overhaul of the thesis which was rejected again. Another one which was approved, & had five revisions from it. I don't know how we did it! I just feel so happy getting the perfect card from a deck of unusual fate. I'm also proud(er) to myself & to my groupmates as well because I, as the leader, was able to control the group albeit the tribulation we have encountered.

Although not everything follows when you've accomplished something big... some things just oppose. One of it was my friendship to a new friend of mine. I don't know what happened but let's just say there are a lot of misunderstandings in this whole wide world of ours. Another was that I'm on the edge of failing one of my subject because of being absent for two times already (due to our thesis) but I'll be talking to our professor soon... hopefully she would understand my current situation & my forever-embedded skin allergies.

Okay, so I'm hanging up now & we'll be back as soon as you open this journal again... 'till then... God bless & take care everyone. Say goodnight Allan! :)

Signing off, A

0 comments: