128th Song- The Different Side

|

The Different Side
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

In the darkness, I once hide
In the past I fought but I always lose

In the end I’ve crossed the boundaries
But in the end I know that I have failed myself

(Chorus)
But I know it’s gonna be just fine
& I know it’s gonna be alright
Cause I just know
The greatest thing from all these problems
Is the thought of you being there for me
I know it’s gonna be so hard
& I know it’s gonna turn out bad
But I do know
You’re the one who’ll make these all go away

Though I’m stuck in the empty rooms
& I am below in the lines to all the pain & shame

As long as you’re here with me
I am not scared to face the emptiness within
(Repeat Chorus)

You had me at my best
You had me at my worst
All the memories are fading
Just to make room of the thoughts on you
I had you at your best
I had you at your worst
I know it’s gonna be just fine
I know it’s gonna be alright
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

I know you’re gonna be
The one who’ll always see
The different side of me

0 comments: