When Faith Sticks... Fate Alters

|
Friday- I was in the brink of my failure. It was as if I'm standing on the edge of the cliff, getting ready for the wind to push me forward, but there was someone who held my hands & pulled me back. My God is so good! :) Faith was the only one that's giving me & my group's strength to finish our thesis. For the last few weeks, we've been so busy because we've been so behind of our thesis. It's pretty scary when you're still hauling Chapter 1-3 & the other groups are now in the process of tallying. Other than that, our first statistician who we put our trust with, didn't finish her job that's why we were assigned to revised it for the fifth time after our defense. With a week to finish our thesis overhaul, I got depress during Finals week & haven't had the chance to get an exam.

I was ready to fail during that time, & figured to change course already. So I didn't get to finish our thesis, & I'm sure I'd be failing NCM, Pathophysiology & CPU IT2. I thought no one's there to help me, but my Lord was the one who never gave up on me. With minute faith I still got up on my knees, wrote an excuse letter for the Dean to let me take the exams & met up with my thesis group to try to finish our research for one last time. With a snap like that, our thesis was miraculously approved & I got a chance to take up the special exams. Not only did I get to have that chance, I just need a grade of 69% to pass NCM with flying colors. I mean, that's not so stressful. After all of that, I just went into an empty room, & just jumped up & down. I went with Jam in the chapel afterwards to give thanks to the One who did it all. Everything was set to fail, but with a little bit of faith, fate altered.

Saturday- We celebrated my phoenix-thing & our upline Mojics' birthday at Madison Square, Pioneer after our office activities. We ate so much in Yoohoo! then drink & dance all night at Central. I love our bonding moments there, & the liquors, other than colorful, is so delicious you can't even feel tipsy when you had too much to drink. Life is great... period!
 
Signing off, A :)

0 comments: