Twenty-three People in One Body

|
I had an epiphany awhile ago after I woke up & found myself typing my revised physical assessment findings, editing some of the patient health teachings, organizing all the parts of our case presentation for later with matching add-ons, reading & editing, making a powerpoint for the case presentation, printing two 'twenty-plus pages' copies of it, typing our survey tool & planning out our survey for later, counting my remaining allowance to pay the four make up duties I have because I didn't show up yesterday on our hospital duty, selling a PSP Slim, editing a picture for a tarpaulin, & contacting my downlines for an update, that I possess a one-man army.

How?

In our research project, I was the one who typed the survey tool & the letters for request. We were twelve in the group- I guess the work of the remaining eleven members were given to me, that's why I figured to skip a hospital duty that costed me P3,600 plus the previous one, P1,200 which makes me my guardian for myself. So that's already thirteen people (the original me + my eleven groupmates + guardian).

In our group for our case presentation, I was the one who organized & printed everything to be benefited by all of us. That sucks in my part because one of our group didn't send me his part. I mean, how long does it take to send a freakin' email compared to what I've done? Because of that, I covered the whole thing for him. I was even the one who made the presentation, again, to be benefited by all of us. I'm also the one who's gonna bring a laptop & a projector. So for this category, I have five people under my body.

To add all that, I'm the one who's editing a picture to be used for a tarpaulin, who's selling a friend's brand new PSP with no benefits from me whatsoever, who's contacting my downlines from my business, who's inquiring for a place to have my own training for my downlines & who's complaining right now in front of you people. So that makes me five people in one.

All in all, I have twenty-three people in my own body. I'm so exhausted.
 
Although...
 
Still expecting a fresh & brand new morning! God bless! :)
 
Signing off, Allan

0 comments: