Sudden Saddened

|
We need not be afraid to face anything, but if we have to leave someone & something behind, then it's different.

I'm not afraid to die, I mean, it's just the same as being born & it's not the worst thing that can ever happen to you. Every year death & tax increase, but unlike death, tax gets worst. Death doesn't mean the end, it's still the beginning of the journey that we'll be taking.

The only thing that scares me the most is what I will be leaving in this world when I will pass away. I know in every person there's an unfinished business or something, & I might have tons of it if I succumbed to death. The bad thing about it is that I'm still not ready to leave everything behind, especially that I still have my dreams to pursue, my family to support & people to love. Although I have no choice if God Himself chose this path for me. I cannot refuse to that.

If I have to die, I just want everything being settled. I don't like leaving bad stuffs behind, I just want my legacy to continue. I'm not starting to do the things that will remember me the most, but let's just say I'm getting there.

To the family of Francis Magalona & to that of my friend & friend's family, my deep condolences to all of you. I know that these sudden happenings will leave you emotionally scarred for the time being, but let's not see death as a mean of leaving everything behind, but as a mean of having to live.

1 There is a time for everything,
       and a season for every activity under heaven:

 2 a time to be born and a time to die,
       a time to plant and a time to uproot,

 3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
       a time to tear down and a time to build,

 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
       a time to mourn and a time to dance,

 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
       a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

 6 a time to search and a time to give up,
       a time to keep and a time to throw away,

 7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
       a time to be silent and a time to speak,

 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
       a time for war and a time for peace.


-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

0 comments: