130th Song- When You're With Me

|
When You’re With Me
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

What could I say?
There’s really nothing special about the way
I try to live my life, it’s just the same
What ever did you find about me that is so unique?

People stick to faith
What’s the difference when I’m the same?
It’s not that I don’t love you at all
I just thought it’s crazy for you to love me at all
  
(Chorus)
I’m really not that determined
To catch your heart, to make it
Cause I really want to know
How’d you chose me for
A person who you can love
A person who you can trust
I’m really not that determined
But I would never seek
Another when you’re with me

I know I’m afraid
In losing you & being confident
For you to say goodbye without amends
I comprehend that I can’t comprehend

People find their dreams
Would you rather find who got it now?
It’s not that I don’t love you at all
I just thought it’s crazy that you’d picked me at all
(Repeat Chorus)

Would you rather find?
A perfect one like you
Cause I just can’t 
I can’t control you
(Repeat Chorus)
  
I know that I’m imperfect
You really don’t have to rub it in
By showing me your looks
& giving me your love
I’m growing insane from knowing
I’m growing insane from loving
You’re just the person whom
I can’t believe I have now
Another when you’re with me

0 comments: