126th Song- All the Emptiness

|

All the Emptiness
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

You said you’re hurt when I have changed
I could ask the same to you, just tell me if it’s true

I let you go without a word
Would I wait for you to say that you need some time & space?

I always lose control to the point that I can’t breathe
It’s not enough to say I love you or that I need you
I have strength that I cannot use
Just one look & I can’t refuse
I still believe in
In what you’re giving

(Chorus)
All the emptiness I’ve felt though I am occupied
This is my defense- my flaws & things that could go wrong
Won’t you believe that I could leave?
I’m now moving on, you’re hurting me more
It’s not a phase that I would face
There was nothing I can do if I’ve felt that I am empty with you

I cry my tears every night
It only shows that I can’t keep all the silence I had seen

He has someone that I can’t have
It’s you whom all the while, beside me but yet so far

I never seek some attention just to see
If you could care about what I am feeling or what I’m reeling
You were dense but I can’t erase
All the memories, they fade
I never question
To what you’re doing
(Repeat Chorus)

I always say that I will try
To ignore the things but then
I’ve always been defining
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

All the emptiness I’ve felt though I am occupied with you

0 comments: