Good Outcomes From Nega News

|
Everything is set to self-destruct anytime this week, but I'm still holding on my faith so hard that sometimes I think it's pretending to be strong.

I have cried my tears & I've written off my feelings, & now I'm back.

This is actually the first time in my whole life that I've ever been such a mess which I can't obviously undo. I sank rock-botton & still am, & I'm just riding with it than going against it, because it'll be harder & more dissapointing when you didn't escape from failure than anticipating it already. However, I'm not destined to fail, I know that.

I have a lot of dreams & dang it! I'm just nineteen years old. It's not the end of the world for me. It never was. Although I was pretty under the weather lately I know I can still rise. You may think I'm crazy cause of what I've said in my earlier posts, I'm not. I still am in the process of hurting but I am contrasting. I always want to feel the opposite just so I could feel better now.

If people ask me what things have you learned from all of this, I can only say one answer- I tried... & that's never a waste to me. Good outcomes always exist from negative news.

Signing off, A

0 comments: