What Changed?

|
March 27, 2008- "Excellent!"

You know, if I’m only thal well off, I would throw the biggest party as in right now! I’m so happy I got an excellent performance in our Oral Revalida awhile ago.

At first, I kinda woke up late because I can’t sleep last night, & when I arrived at past 9 am, there are only three people who were next until it was my turn. I thought this day would be one of the most unluckiest days in my life, but it turned out great!

Not only did my english proficiency never left me, I also am lucky to get an easy question. Now the only thing I need to do right now is hope that everything will turn out fine, & of course, enjoy the rest of the vacation. It’s only for two weeks, so yeah! I’m really gonna spoil the moment.

Congratulations to those who also made effort in the oral exam, I know everybody had done their best. We should all be thankful that everything went well. I know we could do it, even though the test does not end here. We still have a long, long journey to travel, & this will never be easy for us, I know. But let’s just stick to this moment right now & enjoy life the way it supposed to be. I’m ready to re-type all my compositions again, & I’ll be playing O2 Jam again lol.

Wha t, I didn’t say I don’t play childish games. It’s fun! :)

Good day everyone

 

March 11, 2009- Wednesday Update!

...Although not everything follows when you’ve accomplished something big… some things just oppose. One of it was my friendship to a new friend of mine. I don’t know what happened but let’s just say there are a lot of misunderstandings in this whole wide world of ours. Another was that I’m on the edge of failing one of my subject because of being absent for two times already (due to our thesis) but I’ll be talking to our professor soon… hopefully she would understand my current situation & my forever-embedded skin allergies.

 

March 16, 2009

"What happened to me?" This is the only thing that bugged me all throughout this morning, that's why I haven't had the chance to sleep.

I try to be positive, even though waves & waves of tribulation drove me ashore. The thing is, even if I have to be optimistic, fate will never alter. Even if I have to be optimistic, everything will falter, & eventually will lead to failure. Incognito... that's the word for it.

What changed? Did I make a wrong choice? Did I turn to a wrong path? Did I become a monster? Did I pursue a wrong goal?

I walked through a short-cut- it's easier but then again, everything has its consequences. Now, I'm still in the state of confusion. What happened?

I thought it's better. I thought it's over. Who's to blame?

What changed?

0 comments: