Demands

|
I've been always the one who's giving. Though I'm not expecting anything in return, sometimes I just want to receive, & now I'm demanding it.

1. I'm 19 years old & still young, but exposed to reality. Because fate, sometimes, just doesn't seem right, I just want to take a break from racing through college. I need some months for me to experience working & doing my business. I need some time away to figure out what's there beyond the school. I need to discover not just the world but myself too. As I said, I'm exposed, so why not remove the exposure-limit? I mean, it's just a few months & then I'm going back to school again anyways.

2. No person has not been controlled by money. While everything works hard for it, others just waste it away. I have learned the value of money by experience, & I doubt that it's easy to make money be trifled. I don't really need so much money, but if it's the only thing that would make my family be happy & contented in life, then I just want to have the best for them.

3. I wanna be known as a singer & a composer. It's kinda ridiculous but I really wanted to pursue music as my major career. I mean, this is the thing I love the most. This is my baby, & music is the only thing that defines me. I do not care if it'll be a rock band or a solo artist, I just want to write & sing!

4. I really need to experience living alone. I really need to live.

I've been always the one who's giving. Though I'm not expecting anything in return, sometimes I just want to receive, & now I'm demanding it.

0 comments: