132nd Song- Below the Line

|
With the song If that Man Was Me, this composition of mine is also one of the most ancient song I haven't finished for a long, long time. I remembered this song because of the movie my old friends invented when we were in elementary school- Nature Ninjas which I turned to Atlicost when I stepped into highschool. I tried writing a story but my artistic thoughts was just a wannabe in my character.  Anyways, here's Below the Line.

Below the Line
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


You made it
Finished the line
Though it’s not the same cause you just break it
Through time & time
  
You did it
You crossed the path
But it’s not the way you instigated
Not the way you moved tonight
  
(Chorus)
I who stopped the time
I who hauled my life
Below the line
Yes I’m below the line
Who made you fine
Who gave you life
Below the line
Yes I’m below the line

You made it
Won over my pack
Tangled webs you’ve feigned the past
We did not surpass
  
I’ll bring it
My deepest why
To compose a larger strength to hold
Your plans & your shows
(Repeat Chorus)
  
The things you must do for you to undo
Is beg for your evils do’s
Now you can choose
The life that you want
The life that you need
To grasp air into the fire
Surpass yourself below the line
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 3x)

Below the line

0 comments: