129th Song- If That Man Was Me

|
This song maybe the oldest composition that I've ever written but failed to finish, because of the word time machine. I don't know why but I just remembered it today & figured to finish it once & for all.

If That Man Was Me
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

What a life I had
Dreaming of something stupid no one ever had
Why is it had to be?
Suffering while people are enjoying their lives

I’m never in between
& I know I’m never gonna see a time machine
To go back through the years
& make time stand still

(Chorus)
What’s a man gonna do
When someone knows that I am
Not what they see, not what need?
What’s a man gonna say if no one won’t listen
What’s a man gonna do
If that man was me?

What a fool I’ve been
Seeming I’d be finishing but in the end, I quit
& now I’m continuing
This never ending torture, it’s a life I’ve never dreamed

I’m never in between
& I know I’m scared to lose myself, so I lost everything
& now it’s over now
How can I turn around?
(Repeat Chorus)

I have a life I had
No one would take it away
It’s not the same because I feigned
& I’m so confused
In choosing my reality
I don’t know anymore
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: