Life from Success

|
When does a star shines its brightest?

Tribulation. Reputation. Commitment. Maturity. Trust. Implication. Discover.

These simple dictional words compose my music box today. Just months ago before I've begun my business- before I was transformed- it seems that I've been striving hard for something that I deserve for a long, long time. Since it's happening now, I've never been so thankful in my whole life.

The way I travelled the maze is rather a ruse-like structure just to destroy my fake faith which feigned my character of belief. The whole month of October inevitably gave me enough discouragement to halt this new way of living... but amidst the negativity it brought, whether self-doubt, I stood up with optimism, sinking my thoughts to success. Almost half of the people I love did not support me, did not believe me, nor did not stay put to save me. I did it on my own... the strength that I created alone fluttered its way up to my expected standards.

I began as my own strength. I am my own life. I started as a silent dreamer. I began as a protruding learner. Look what it got me so far.

"What specific reason that stops you from doing this business?" she asked me. "Nothing" I replied. Although that word nothing existed only in the latter part of my building succession, that is how I experienced fate finally fulfilling the promise it gave me. From a dirty old crap in the seas of junk into a rare self-made garnet of the orient, I overhauled myself from scratch... from nothing- the word which I replied, I experienced, & I have started to build something that is now enormously impossible to reach.

When does a star shines its brightest?

In the midst of every success in anyone's life, there were discouragements that comprise what we've done. We learned, finally... & still are.

God bless & take care always. Same routine again here in LJ & Allanned! Six more days to go to finally experienced another year of adulthood. Phew! ;)

In 365 days you experienced life, but sometimes, there's only a day where you experienced sole success.

Signing off, NLAAL   RANELNDI   YLAEV ;)

0 comments: