120th & 121st Song- Hunch & All I Need to Do

|
It's been seventeen days since my musical side gained some attention again. I composed these two songs yesterday & it was great! Well for me, actually. I also haven't had any time posting something here. I know I'm all about balance this year, but it seems that I can't handle carrying two stones at the same weight. I cannot set aside one of it, business & studies, but I'm sure enought that at the end of the day, my faith to success will remain just the same. :)
 
Anyways, here's Hunch & All I Need to Do...

Hunch
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

We know this year will never wait for us
But I have trust
That you will see the rest of me in here

If love can see the biggest part of me
Then why can’t I?
Be the subject of your living amenity

I myself am wrong ‘bout silence
Silence that will give me some time
To prove that I am all you got
It’s sure that I could love while we are apart

(Chorus)
Maybe it’s wrong
Maybe it’s true
I couldn’t understand the rules of playing games with you
Maybe it’s luck
Maybe you’re tough
I’m sure that you could see my hunch on you

The safest place you’d ought to be
Is that I’m me
Is it enough to prove myself to you?

& never had I been so much hauled
Just to cure
The need to see your face each & every day

You yourself are always in my mind
I’m surreal in your normal eyes
I’m sure we’re both in touch with our kind
(Repeat Chorus)

All the while we’re moving closer
Closer meaning we are apart
I’m saying hi right now
Each of my disturbing love
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

The safest place you’d ought to be
Is that I’m me

------------------------------------------
All I Need to Do
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I have this feeling that’s giving me hope
To make us through alright
& in this quiet world where rumors start to roam
I know, in the end, we’ll be fine

Though I cannot make a single move
Or speak a word
It’s good enough for me to know
You gave me the reason why I had to continue
Living, fighting, comprehend
The things they never understand

(Chorus)
Let these people think what’s right & what’s wrong
We can’t care cause they don’t make all the rules
I’m not prepared to haul myself & just ignore the truth
It’s been a life I cannot have nor pretend it’s good
If they could see the things I need, they wouldn’t be confused
I just love you & that’s all I need to do

If they can see the truth
To what I’m suppressing now
Like running through an endless route
I’m prepared to everything that God had given me
I’m standing up & running wild
I would never give a lie
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

I’m not someone you can just love & break you once I’m through
It’s been a life I should’ve had but I gave up for you
All the while I’m justified now tell me if it’s true
That everything that we have done, never means to you
I just love you & that’s all I need to do
I just love you & that’s all I need to do

0 comments: