119th Song- Brace Yourself

|
It's a new song for the new year!


Brace Yourself
Allan Aldrinne Leyva
Hold tight (Repeat 4x)

We’re getting fondly operated, something was wrong
The engine must be saying something, listen, come on
Hear the recollection of the news that they made
I sensed that blasphemies are getting out of my glade


Hold tight
You just have to hold tight
Arriving in a station on a wave of appall
They’ve always been destroying lives & now they fixed on
Appealing it may seem to me but scared if you go
Letting all the rumors creeping under your bones


(Chorus)
Judge me now, but never touch her
Stop the press cons, I’m all thunder
Sorry for making you ponder
Brace yourself, it’s getting louder
Hold tight


In the rules of breaking them, it’s an eye for an eye
Hatred’s what I’m building up for being a fly
Leading me to no returns, I’m sure that you get
I’m planning to hurt you to the point that you won’t forget
Hold tight (Hold tight)
Hold tight
(Repeat Chorus)


Hold tight
One more step, then it’s pain that they’ll get 
I brought you into this world, so please don’t you fret
As for them, I’m all in rage, they can be a mess 
It’s like a roller coaster ride, so please don’t forget
Hold tight (Repeat 4x)
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


You really really have to
Hold tight
Hold tight
Brace yourself, it’s getting louder

0 comments: