Superfluous Stupidity

|
You'll never believed how my day went...

Being a businessman (yeah right!) selling some products & stuff, one of my contacts ordered twenty pieces of slimming pills that is only available somewhere in Pasay. They were the only company which distributes the original slimming pills (so beware of the fake ones) & we kinda share some part of the company so... that's that.

It's not really big of a deal for me to get those slimming pills by myself, with my little sister knowing the way. The hard part is... getting there.

Okay, so I'm not over reacting when I said I had one of the worst days of my life. Actually, it's just an odd day, preferably packed with lots of misadventures & mayhems right there when you don't need it. It went well when I went to school to pick up the money for the pills, (we're lucky that was the day when the slimming pills were shipped from Japan, just like we ordered it) although we got caught up with the rain... it's really just a drizzle but we still got wet before we arrived at school. The rain was got heavy so I bought an umbrella, but it didn't really helped so much because we still ended up more wet when we headed to the Metro Rail Transit for the train going to Taft Avenue, near Pasay. Apart from being wet, (which is really a pain in the butt because I was wearing a sweater made from cotton that literally sucked up all the raindrops) I was also sweating from the long walk my sister & I took. Thank God I don't get body odors.

After we bought the tickets we headed for the station. Okay! I messed up big time here, because I got tied up which trains we have to ride. The station pavement was in the middle of two train tracks underneath the ground, so I wasn't really sure which train will we ride. So following my instincts, I settled for the left train which I think is gonna head us to Taft Avenue. I was surprised when I seem to recognized the place where we walked towards the station. We're going back! So much for instincts phle! I was so ashamed at myself being so stupid in front of my little sister... well it's kinda okay since we just laughed about it, although it's kinda annoying how long we should walk to cross to the other train station so we could go (finally) to Taft Avenue. Shobe also had her embarrassing moments when she accidentally slipped on the slippery stairs, I guess she learned her lesson about slowing down.

We eventually ended up at Taft Avenue & went straight to a clothing store first to buy myself a new school bag, where my laptop can fit. Then after that we planned to go on the right side of the road to look for the company since my little sister knows the way. We walked so long that it took us ten minutes & then rode a passing jeep. We then walked again for a couple of minutes & finally... my little sister stopped. I was really frustrated when she said she does know the company but she really have no idea where to go. Sheesh! I texted my mom to asked for directions after a long long walk & she said to ride a jeep going to Baclaran.

It's really exhausting finding some vehicles going there. I was so happy when we finally rode a jeep heading to the place where we should be heading to. Unfortunately, the jeep seemed to unload us in a hotel, which is still far from the company. My little sister still has no idea where to go. We again rode another jeep to asked for directions going to Baclaran church since the company is near there. I couldn't resist complaining about the dirty place they have & the people who doesn't seem to care about it. If you're there you would really have no second thoughts on planning to live there. After moments of searching & walking, we finally arrived at the said place. We took our orders & called mom for directions again. We rode the Light Railway Transit train going to EDSA station where Taft Avenue is located.

It's really really annoying when people get overexcited on entering the train when there are people who are trying to find the exit. Long story shot, we didn't get out when the station was finally there. I was so furious at those people who pushed me into the train again. We exited on the next station & planned to ride a jeep for convenience. To tell you again, I got really really angry from the people there. I even shouted excited fools at those morons. We rode a jeep again & ended up in the Taft Avenue station buying tickets. Again, I was irritated by this day when her ticket got stuck up at the entrance machine. No one even have the initiative for the staff to help us. After we solved the problem, we first rested inside the train before our station is up.

We got off at Ortigas Avenue & we walked towards Robinsons Galleria to go home & for me to freshen up before I go to the office. When we're walking, I accidentally stepped on a puddle that soaked my entire leg Damn it!

Well, bad news seems to go away when I finally arrived at the office earning three thousand already. To Mikhail & Able, I'm planning for you guys to be a part of the fast & the furious members. :) Everything got so upside down first but we eventually learned to control it. :)

Love me or love me more,

Signing off, Ey-Ley

0 comments: