Non-existent Amends

|
I never changed... I just added some few strong personalities.

I remembered the days when we used to play games at the arcade after classes, & just hang out anywhere all day just to kill some time. I even remembered us studying together, having a quarrel to each other, motivating each other, walking together, sleeping over at each other's houses & imagining the things we want to have.

That phase was over.

With my brother... :D

Now we just looked upon that days as if it was all a dream & will never gonna happen again. There's so much things that have changed... all but my personality- it never really transformed from a normal crazy person to a... I don't know, a still normal crazy person? I really just made a couple of personalities to let myself be a better person. I also didn't mind now the blasphemies they were throwing at me because I now know myself. I'm feeling positive & will always be positive even if stuck in a bad situation.

I surely missed the way we handled ourselves through guiding our friendship & most importantly, our unique bond which gave us a touch of quality. Although today we just glanced at each other to have some small talk in the school hallway, never forget that we already passed the best friend stage & entered brotherhood.

I never will intend to insult your thought, but as my defense, is the one who really did change was you?

Let's still take the path together... Weegy-Allan :)

0 comments: