Eclipse to Breaking Dawn

|
I usually begin ignoring a book I'm reading when I get so busy with my studies, & now, with my business too, so I was really overjoyed when I finished the remaining half of Stephanie Meyer's Eclipse, which is the third book of the popularly known Twilight Saga. I finished the book by a three week range.

All for E & B

Although I was kinda tired that night (& day), I was really determined to finish the book. It was not normal for me to finish something that long. Usually I just finish the book within a day or two if I'm really hooked up on the story.

Meyer never did missed another turn to entertain me as a reader. Even in the third book, I was still moved by how Edward & Bella love each other, even on Jacob too! Bella was in between fire & ice- although the sun (Her Jacob) stitched her broken heart from New Moon, she would rather (no doubt) choose the eclipse. That's how it got its title. :)

I think reading just became one of my primary forms of killing some precious time, next to designing pictures in the internet. I guess that's better than just lying all day at all... although I need to get back to my sleep as usual. My eyes were determined to rest now & soon I have to give up eventually.

At least I still got Breaking Dawn & (maybe) my adobe acrobat reader of Midnight Sun, which is all about what Edward was thinking. I began reading the first page & dang! the depth of his words is to die for... considering, he's already a vampire. Let's see what this is all about.

Now I'm focused on Bella's wedding, & the fate of her Mercedes! Woot woot!

Signing off, Allan Cullen... really desperate to transform! :)

0 comments: