On Vacation

|
I guess it's time again for me to get some break... from business.

Yes! It's true, although a couple of weeks ago I said that I was gonna make a balance between my studies & business, I seriously just couldn't do it. Both parties take some time & I just have to narrow it down into one. It's sort of a vacation from where I work, & I guess my business is still gonna grow even when I'm not around.

I still chose studies first because, truthfully, I really miss being a know-it-all. It may seem that low or kinda ugly, but this is the Allan I was once being referred to; I'm one of the students who passed the exams, or one of the students who become of the highest, or one of the students who can make a promising mark for his grade, or even one who listens attentively on his teacher.

I surely miss the special mention of your name as the highest awhile ago when my professor told me I got the highest grade from the exam that we took. I'm not being boastful but I really really miss the crave for recognition.

Ever since I started the business my life took a better turn. I just can't believe until now that a few people admired me by doing this business. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even getting tired doing this shenanigans- all those talking & earning- I was really happy when I'm always there. I had an intuition that I finally found a second family & the best of friends I got there were now part of my circle of trust. I still remember my birthday (because it was seven days ago) that all the friends/business partners of mine greeted me thru SMS altogether when the clock hit twelve o'clock. I actually didn't had any sleep that night.

I'm really thankful for finding UNO.

God bless & take care everyone! Still had to make an html for my website for my CPU project. Have a Thankful Tuesday today. :)

Signing off, A

0 comments: