Vision

|
I know that once you have yourself a plan B, it's positive that you're not really that sure if your original plan was gonna last at all. There's this thought that ponders me all the time, what if, in the end of all this, there wasn't a new beginning after all? What if, even if it seems that you're calling is Nursing, you'd wind up having nothing but postgraduate tribulation?

What's plan B? It was set already, earlier than that of the primary plan. That is why I'm still sticking to this business; this is rather the first step towards a better life & reaching for a life that you want.

I'm focused, balanced, got my studies & business right, & I'm still standing with the ones who believe me when no one else seemed to care.

Let's have a wonderful year, shall we? :)

Signing off, Allan :)

0 comments: