The Newest Version

|
As the waves of change start to bring an episode of tsunamis, I myself am willing to be carried away for a personality overhaul.

Inside my comfort zone, there's a world out there- A world with endless possibilities that will be different from what I used to see. Inside my comfort zone, there's a part of me who's wanting to be that kind of Allan; an Allan that will have time for everything, & eventually will buy time itself. An Allan that will cut the bridge of his past & focus on the newer one. An Allan that will never fail to bring out the best out of himself & to everybody. An Allan that will rely on God, himself & some people. An Allan that will take care of what & who he has. An Allan that will set aside complacency & will do whatever it takes. An Allan who changed for the best...

The storm may approach, but the barrier of my faith will remain covalent to my optimism. Some will... some will not... so what? Next!

0 comments: