Lost Not Found

|
I was always the one who have to undergo the bruises & the stabs before something turns out. Although there's this guilty feeling that I should've been acting good in times of losing something important in our lives, I'm just emotionally hurt that there are ones who can't control themselves & point my finger at me even though I never had any history in stealing.

Maybe it's natural for people to find someone to release their anger with, however, is it ethical to just let me be the culprit everytime? I know I have these certain bullets to defend myself from these allegations, but I value respect so much that I cannot even get a rebound from all of the aversion & misconception.

& even if I had that thing... I should've given it now!

It just hurts in my part that I will always be the recipient of other people's tribulation. I experienced losing something... a lot, so I know the feeling. However, I can't just point a finger at someone & call him names or something like that. It's just so wrong.

I have a lot of things to do tonight & I guess I will never get it right...

0 comments: