Birthday!

|
20th of January 2009, 12:00AM, Tuesday

All I have to say is that this maybe the best & most happiest birthday of my entire life, other than my ninth birthday of course... but let's see if this one's gonna beat it...

There are so much people I wanted to give my appreciation to, & I seriously know that it's gonna take forever. Although of course, I wanted to officially thank my parents for bringing me into this world which I considered my home & my playground. Even if at the early stage of my life I already became susceptible in every tribulation the world had offered, at least I know, when I became older like you guys, that I lived a good teenage life.

Kuya Champ's Birthday Greeting!

Although death is prevalent these days, it's really not about how you passed away, but how you lived your life. So whenever you're still living the life you got, then trust me, make the most out of it. I don't ever have to say this because you chose a path where you think you can belong, but all I'm saying is that if you think it'll make you a better person by taking a different direction, then go ahead! Take some risks... & in the end, you'll be happy & contented.
Although I'm also bombarded with so much problems, let's just say I'm always focused on the blessings that God is giving me until now. Pessimism will never take you anywhere, so why care about it, right?

Anyways, again, I just wanted to thank everyone who became a part of my life for twenty whole years. From the age of 0 to 19 years old, this Allan's never gonna forget what you've done, even big or small, that changed me & hauled me on becoming a successful man of today. I love you guys!

God bless & take care everyone! Saving you a piece of cake! ;)

Signing off, Allan Aldrinne Leyva, 19 years old

0 comments: